Apply for funding
The Pig Industry Fund supports projects that benefit industry by:
- maintaining market access
- improving on-farm productivity
- developing the industry
- addressing training gaps.
Consider how your project will benefit the industry before making an application.
Current priority projects:
- develop labour saving approaches to piggery activities
- improve utility usage efficiencies on farm (electricity, gas, water)
- increase community awareness of the pig industry and its local benefits
- enhance Safework practises and Workplace Health and Safety appreciation on farms.
How to apply
Applications for this funding round have closed. The 2017-18 funding round will be announced by Pork SA in early 2017.
Mr Michael Moore
PIRSA Agriculture, Food and Wine
Phone: (08) 8429 0470
Fax: (08) 8463 3366