Seeds Online provides registered and public users access to the analytical results of seed samples tested by seed services Australia. Results are given for purity tests and first counts germination tests.
Use Seeds online to:
- get analytical results for commercial and certified seed samples
- track the progress of your seed samples through the testing process.
Test result information is updated at 11.30am, 2.30pm, 4.30pm and 6.30pm each day.
- Login to Seeds Online
- Register for Seeds Online
- Seeds online registered user information
- Access Seeds online for public users
- Seeds Online public user information.
Registered Seeds online users
Registered users have access to:
- interim and final test results for your seeds
- seed line information for samples you have authority to see.
Registered users must be the:
- cultivar owner
- seed grower
- seed processor
- growers marketing cooperative.
Public Seeds Online users
Public users can access purity and germination information for tests allowed for public release.
Access Seeds Online for public users.
Phone: 1300 928 170