Rural Solutions SA works with local and international government. In Australia we develop and deliver multi-agency projects. We have delivered projects in a number of developing countries working closely with foreign governments and hosting international delegations interested in understanding and seeing first-hand our state’s significant expertise in dryland agriculture and water resources management.
Our experience and skills include:
- the development and delivery of multi-agency projects
- a unique understanding of political and operational environment
- partnerships with private sector consulting firms.
Working with local government and Natural Resource Management groups we provide a range of services to assist regionally based organisations in ensuring the preservation of natural assets and the wellbeing of communities.
Agencies we work with include:
- Local, state and federal government
- Regional Development Australia (RDA)
- Natural Resource Management (NRM) groups
- Foreign Governments and delegations.