Commercial licensing and registration
Commercial fishers in South Australia must:
- Hold a licence or permit for the correct fishery.
- Register the boat used for the fishing activity under a licence or permit for the correct fishery.
- Make sure the person in charge of the boat is a registered master.
Licence and registration supports:
- management and compliance
- industry support services.
There are no new commercial fishing licences available for purchase in South Australia.
Licence holder forms
- download copies of licence and registration forms
- phone Primary Industries and Regions SA on (08) 8204 1370 and request a form to be mailed to you
- pay for your commercial licence renewal online.
Fees for commercial fishing licences can be found:
Fees are calculated on a cost recovery basis. Fees may vary each year.