Commercial Blue Crab Fishery draft management plan
Draft Management Plan for the Commercial South Australian Blue Crab Fishery
Public consultation for the draft Management for the Commercial South Australian Blue Crab Fishery is now open.
The commercial South Australian Blue Crab Fishery is managed under the
- Fisheries Management Act 2007
- Fisheries Management (Blue Crab Fishery) Regulations 2013
- Fisheries Management (Marine Scalefish Fisheries) Regulation 2006
- Fisheries Management (General) Regulations 2007.
- The following documents are available as part of the public consultation process:
- The draft Management Plan for the Commercial South Australian Blue Crab Fishery () which outlines:
- allocation of access
- goals and objectives
- harvest strategy
- stock assessment and research
- compliance and monitoring and regulatory arrangements
- a summary report of the draft management plan ().
Give your feedback on the above documents:
Public consultation is open until Friday, 10 November 2017.
A public meeting will be held on:
Wednesday 4 October 2017
5.30pm – 7.00pm
SARDI Aquatic Science Centre
2 Hamra Avenue, West Beach, SA
Please RSVP to Tina Smith - email@example.com by 27 September 2017.
- draft Management Plan for the Commercial South Australian Blue Crab Fishery ()
- Blue Crab Fishery Management Plan summary report ()
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the documents please contact:
PIRSA Fisheries and Aquaculture
Phone: (08) 8226 0900
- More information about the Commercial Blue Crab Fishery