Commercial Giant Crab Fishery draft management policy
Draft Management Policy for the Commercial South Australian Giant Crab Fishery
The Fisheries and Aquaculture Division of Primary Industries and Regions South Australia (PIRSA) is inviting feedback from stakeholders on a draft Management Policy for the South Australian Commercial Giant Crab Fishery.
The draft policy includes:
- A description of the fishery and the ongoing management arrangements
- Management objectives, strategies, performance indicators and reference levels for assessing the performance of the fishery against the objectives
- A harvest strategy for the Giant Crab Fishery including performance indicators, target and trigger reference points and decision rules.
To have your say please :
- Review the South Australian Commercial Giant Crab Fishery:
- Send your feed back to email@example.com.
Consultation is open until 10 November 2017.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the documents please contact:
PIRSA Fisheries and Aquaculture
Phone: (08) 8226 0900
More information about the Commercial Giant Crab Fishery