Crop and Pasture Reports
We publish a report on the condition of crops and pastures in South Australia every second month.
Rural Solutions SA provides advice and consultancy services to farmers and industry.
They also manage laboratory services such as Seed Services.
Scientific research, services and innovation
- essential research on new crop varieties
- diagnostic services in crop pathology and entomology
- entomology fact sheets.
Go Grains links the Australian grains industry value chain from grain growers to food manufacturers, including:
- identifying and communicating the health benefits of grains and grain food products
- developing consumer trust in grain foods
- assisting businesses in the Australian grains value chain to translate this trust into a positive differentiation from other foods.
The Department of Agriculture:
Other useful resources:
- RAVnet - an interactive online map system that displays approved heavy vehicle route networks in South Australia.
- Rural Business Support
- Grain Trade Australia (GTA)
- Grain Growers
Other legislation of interest to the grains industry includes:
- Primary Industry Funding Schemes (Eyre Peninsula Grain Growers Rail Fund) Regulations 2006
- Genetically Modified Crops Management Act 2004
See our information on Genetically Modified (GM) Crops for more information.