The Agribusiness Growth Program aims to accelerate business growth, employment and export development in the State’s agribusiness value adding and food, wine and beverage industries. The 4 year program will assist small value adding agribusinesses and food, wine and beverage producers gain expert business advice on planning and managing their growth.
The services will provide them with:
- A comprehensive evaluation of their current business position and growth plans.
- An evaluation review report which lays out business improvement and growth actions.
- Action plans that can specify business management skill areas that would benefit from expert coaching.
- Business management skill coaching.
The program will be delivered on behalf of Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA) by:
- Food South Australia to the food and farm sectors
- South Australian Wine Industry Association Inc to the wine industry.
Food South Australia forms:
More information about the program, eligibility, and how to apply is available: