The University of Adelaide’s Roseworthy Campus is an internationally renowned centre for excellence in:
- dryland agriculture
- natural resource management
- veterinary science
- animal production.
Campus partners include:
- South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI)
- Technical and Further Education (TAFE) South Australia
Australian Grains Technologies
- Other research and development organisations
- Private agronomic companies.
The SARDI Pig and Poultry Science Program, part of the:
- Southern Star Poultry Alliance
- Southern Pork Alliance and Ruminant Livestock Systems Alliance
conducts research, development and education activities at the campus.
Location and directions
The Roseworthy Campus is located on a 1.535 hectare commercially farm which features a piggery and poultry facility.
The campus provides world-class education and training service, combining high quality, well-equipped facilities with:
- broad national and international experience of SARDI’s scientists
- specialist extension officers
- university academics and TAFE primary industries staff.
- a new fully accredited Veterinary School
See the full list of facilities available at the Roseworthy Campus.
South Australian Aquatic Biosecurity Centre
The South Australian Aquatic Biosecurity Centre is co-located with the Roseworthy Campus.
It provides our aquatic sciences researchers with secure conditions for the study of aquatic pathogens and pests that threaten our marine ecosystems and fisheries.