Livestock producers wanting to improve their business acumen and planning can now sign up to the Red Meat and Wool Program’s Livestock Enterprise Planning sessions.
You will have access to a one day workshop and one-on-one coaching where you will:
- examine your current business profitability
- identify how to improve your business performance
- identify strategies to minimise risks and drive productivity
- learn how implementing technology can drive productivity gains
- develop a Business and Technology Action Plan that will identify key actions to improve your business’s performance and technology use.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for Sheep, Cattle and Wool Producers.