Invitation for aquaculture tenure
The Department of Primary Industries and Regions (PIRSA), on behalf of the Minister, invite qualified individuals and businesses to apply for lease area within the Point Pearce (west) and Point Pearce (east) intertidal aquaculture zones.
Being non-public call areas, PIRSA welcomes applications to be submitted to the Aquaculture Tenure Allocation Board (ATAB) at any time.
How to apply:
- Investigate and assess zones for their suitability. Consider the aquaculture zone boundaries and any existing operators in the area (if applicable).
- Apply for one site, or both sites across the zones by completing the relevant application form for each zone (see below).
- Submit your completed application/s via post or email at any time.
Aquaculture Policy, Fisheries and Aquaculture, PIRSA
GPO Box 1625
ADELAIDE SA 5000
A recommendation does not guarantee the applicant will be successful in securing an aquaculture lease or corresponding licence.
Aquaculture (Zones – Eastern Spencer Gulf) Policy 2005 and Supporting Report
- Aquaculture Zones Eastern Spencer Gulf Policy Report ()
- Aquaculture (Zones—Eastern Spencer Gulf) Policy 2005
- Point Pearce Zone map ()
Point Pearce (east) intertidal zone
- Application form - Point Pearce (East) ()
- Corresponding Licence Application form – Point Pearce (east) ()
Point Pearce (west) intertidal zone
- Application form - Point Pearce (West) ()
- Corresponding Licence Application form – Point Pearce (west) ()