Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA) Fisheries and Aquaculture consults with the South Australian community.
The consultations allow PIRSA Fisheries and Aquaculture to work with the community and stakeholders to make better:
- use of resources.
- Commercial Marine Scalefish Fishery Reform Consultation
- Spencer Gulf Fishery Management Plan Consultation
- Snapper management review
- Seafood Advisory Forum.
- Minister’s Recreational Fishing Advisory Council
- Charter Boat Fishery draft revised management plan
- Commercial Blue Crab Fishery draft management plan
- Commercial Giant Crab Fishery draft management policy
- Recreational fishing review
- Habitat enhancement
- GSV Prawn Fishery draft management plan