Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA) Fisheries and Aquaculture consults with the South Australian community.
The consultations allow PIRSA Fisheries and Aquaculture to work with the community and stakeholders to make better:
- use of resources.
- Recreational Fishing in South Australia management plan changes
- Commercial Marine Scalefish Fishery Reform Consultation
- Snapper management review
- Establishing a Seafood Advisory Forum
- Minister’s Recreational Fishing Advisory Council
- Charter Boat Fishery draft revised management plan
- Commercial Giant Crab Fishery draft management policy
- Turbo Shell
- Specimen Shell
- Deep Water Crab
- Marine algae
- Spencer Gulf Prawn Fishery Management Plan Consultation
- Southern Zone Rock Lobster Fishery Management Plan consultation
- Commercial Blue Crab Fishery Management Plan Consultation
Register to stay informed when PIRSA Fisheries and Aquaculture undertake public consultation or public meetings are announced.