Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA) Fisheries and Aquaculture consults with the South Australian community.
The consultations allow PIRSA Fisheries and Aquaculture to work with the community and stakeholders to make better:
- use of resources.
- Spencer Gulf Prawn Fishery Management Plan Consultation - feedback closes 25 November 2019
- Southern Zone Rock Lobster Fishery Management Plan consultation - feedback closes 31 January 2020
- Commercial Blue Crab Fishery Management Plan Consultation - feedback closes 31 January 2020
- Commercial Marine Scalefish Fishery Reform Consultation
- Snapper management review
- Seafood Advisory Forum.
- Minister’s Recreational Fishing Advisory Council
- Charter Boat Fishery draft revised management plan
- Commercial Giant Crab Fishery draft management policy
- Turbo Shell
- Specimen Shell
- Deep Water Crab
- Marine algae