Bushfire Recovery Grant for Apple Producers
Are you an Apple Producer that has suffered bushfire damage in South Australia?
If so, you may be eligible to apply for a grant of up to $120,000 per hectare to assist with clean-up, repair or replacement of trees, infrastructure and equipment.
What are the eligibility requirements for this grant?
To be eligible for the Bushfire Recovery Grant for Apple Producers you must:
- be an apple grower running a primary production business
- have had apple orchards that suffered direct damage by bushfires
- live in one of the following council areas:
- Adelaide Hills
- Kangaroo Island
- Mid Murray
- Mount Barker
- Murray Bridge
- Southern Mallee District
- Yorke Peninsula
- provide a co-contribution to the value of the grant you have applied for.
Learn more about the eligibility requirements by reading the grant guidelines () before you apply.
How to apply
- Read the grant guidelines ().
- Download and complete the Bushfire Recovery Grant for Apple Producers application form ().
- Submit your application and all supporting documentation via email, post or in person at a PIRSA office.
Applications close on 31 December 2020.
Bushfire Recovery Grant
PIRSA – Rural Solutions SA
GPO Box 1671
Adelaide SA 5001
Postmark cannot be later than 5.00pm (ACST) 31 December 2020.
In person at a PIRSA office
Level 14, 25 Grenfell Street, Adelaide
155 Main North Road, Clare
Shop 7, The Mall
56 Dauncey Street, Kingscote
1801 Bookpurnong Road, Loxton
Bremer Road, Murray Bridge
7–9 Krummel Street, Mount Gambier
571 Research Road, Nuriootpa
74 Struan House Road, Struan
For assistance or information on the program please contact the Department of Primary Industries and Regions.