Livestock Enterprise Planning sessions
Livestock producers wanting to improve their business acumen and planning can now sign up to the Red Meat and Wool Program’s Livestock Enterprise Planning sessions.
The sessions provide an opportunity for producers to develop an actionable set of priorities to drive productivity gains and technology adoption.
You will have access to a one day session and one-on-one coaching where you will:
- build business acumen and gain understanding of your key financial indicators including understanding balance sheets, profit and loss, cash flows and key bank ratios
- gain understanding of strategies to increase profit in your business
- learn from industry leaders about technologies that can help drive business efficiencies and profit, the benefits and pitfalls to be aware of, and how to match the tech to the needs of your business
- examine your risks and develop strategies to increase business resilience
- undertake a skills audit to identify any areas of improvement
- develop a detailed action plan to guide your implementation
- learn from others through the group learning approach
- participate in one-on-one session with an experienced advisor to take these learnings and develop your Farm AgTech Adoption Plan.
Who should attend
These sessions are for sheep, cattle and wool producers.
Session locations and cost
Cost to sign up: $100 plus GST per business.
Commencing in August 2020, sessions will be held in multiple locations across South Australia.
- 12th August, Naracoorte, 9 am to 5 pm (completed)
- 2 February 2021 – Keith area
- 16 February 2021 – Penola/ Mt Gambier area
- October 2020 (online via Zoom)
- November 2020 (online via Zoom)
- 10 December 2020 – Kingscote
- 8 December 2020 – Mt Pleasant area
- 3 February 2021 – Mt Barker area
- 2 March 2021 – Strathalbyn area
- 9 February 2021 – Jamestown area
- 10 February 2021 – Clare area
- 11 February 2021 – Tanunda area
SA Murray Darling Basin
- July 2021
- July 2021