Products for AgTech demonstrations – expressions of interest
Are you an AgTech supplier with an innovative product?
Are you keen to show that product to primary producers in South Australia?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Demonstrate your AgTech product
South Australian primary producers can now experience cutting-edge technology in action at AgTech demonstration farms established at Struan and Kybybolite, and Loxton.
Expressions of interest (EOI) are sought from suppliers of AgTech products suitable for demonstration to South Australian primary producers. Products for demonstration need to meet a range of criteria, including providing AgTech solutions to farm management decisions or activities.
How to submit your product for consideration
If you would like your product to be considered for demonstration, you need to:
- Decide whether to submit an EOI for the Loxton demonstration farm, or the Struan and Kybybolite demonstration farms. Details of both locations are below.
- Read through the submission guide for the relevant location. This document provides information about each location, and details the types of AgTech products sought.
- Complete the relevant online EOI form. Up to five products can be submitted for consideration at a time.
Expressions of interest are being sought on an ongoing basis.
Loxton demonstration farm
The demonstration of AgTech at the Loxton Research Centre and Farm provides a two-way digital marketplace. Suppliers of AgTech solutions can match their products closely to on-farm challenges, and farmers get first-hand experience of the AgTech solutions, including key information on product cost and performance.
Primary production in the Riverland and Murraylands is dominated by horticulture, viticulture, and agriculture, particularly tree fruit and nut and grape growing, berry and vegetable growing, grain growing, and wool production.
The demonstration of AgTech at the Loxton Research Centre and Farm aims to:
- identify key farm decisions and processes that can be supported by AgTech, and highlight the use and value of AgTech solutions in informing these management decisions
- enable primary producers to interact with a wide range of AgTech solutions before identifying and adopting products and services that will improve their productivity and profitability
- enable technology developers and suppliers to engage constructively with primary producers to ensure products are end-user centric and capable of meeting their needs
- document and communicate the application and performance of AgTech products as applied to Riverland and Murraylands production systems.
Loxton submission guide
If you have an innovative product to demonstrate at the Loxton demonstration farm, please read the Loxton submission guide () before you submit an EOI. This will help you understand the criteria and types of products we're looking for.
Loxton online form
Struan and Kybybolite demonstration farms
This State Government and Elders Ltd collaboration aims to encourage primary producers to use innovative farming practices and new technology to improve productivity. The partnership forms part of the Thomas Elder Institute, Elders’ newly established research, development and extension facility.
The Struan and Kybybolite Best Practice Demonstration Farms (BPDF) will capitalise on Elders’ focus on digital agriculture innovation and development, and extensive agronomy and adviser network.
The demonstration of AgTech at the Struan-Kybybolite BPDF aims to:
- increase the productivity and profitability of the Struan and Kybybolite farms using world's best practice technologies and management
- document and communicate the improvements in physical and financial performance
- demonstrate the use and value of new products and management options in livestock farming systems
- identify key farm decisions and processes that can be supported by AgTech, and highlight the use and value of AgTech solutions in informing these management decisions.
Struan-Kybybolite submission guide
If you have an innovative product to demonstrate at the Struan and Kybybolite demonstration farms, please read the Struan and Kybybolite submission guide () before you submit an EOI. This will make sure you understand the criteria and types of products we're looking for.