Study Awards for Graziers or Pastoralists are:
- awarded every two years, or at the Trust’s discretion
- worth up to $20,000 each
- for study tours in Australia or overseas.
The awards aim to support study tours that:
- examine successful grazing systems and practices
- have the potential to benefit Australian pastoral industries and rural communities.
- Applications open 1 February 2019.
- Applications close 31 March 2019.
- We will notify the successful candidates by the end of May 2019.
The Trust will assess applications based on:
- the merit of the written applications
- a demonstrated track record of commercial pasture management and livestock production
- reports from two referees.
You must be:
- an Australian citizen
- or a continuous resident in Australia for the past three years
- or have permanent resident status in Australia.
Applications and enquiries
Send your applications and enquiries to:
The Executive Officer
A W Howard Memorial Trust Inc.
C/- South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI)
GPO Box 397
ADELAIDE SA 5001
Phone: (08) 8303 9400