These stories have been submitted from people involved in the Department. We welcome any contributions.
Refer also to the collection of Oral Histories provided by prominent people in SA agriculture.
- An autobiographical account by Bob Hagerstrom
- Brief History of my years in the Department by Bruce Lock
- Historical record of the work of E.J. Crawford in the South Australian Department of Agriculture from 1949–89 by Eric Crawford
- The Life of a Stock Inspector in the Services of the Stock Industries in South Australia, 1956-1990, by Paul Heap
- Milton Spurling, Horticultural Research Officer 1946
- Peter Carr - The Journey