Browse this section of the site to find information about people who contributed to the history and achievements of agriculture in South Australia.
- Oral Histories. These were initially commissioned in 2003 to record the experiences and reminiscences of key contributors to the department’s history, including former ministers, directors and staff. A number of oral histories have been completed since 2003.
- Personal Recollections. Short contributions submitted by people involved in the Department
- Ministers and Departmental Heads List. Comprises the Ministers and Chief Executives (formerly Directors of Agriculture or Directors General of Agriculture) responsible for Agriculture since 1836.
- Prominent Department of Agriculture Staff. Contains lists of staff who worked for the Department of Agriculture
- Obituaries acknowledge people who have made significant contributions to Agriculture in SA.
- Prominent Industry People in the History of South Australian Agriculture. Lists mainly industry people who have made a significant contribution to the achievements and success of agriculture in South Australia and Australia.