The Food Safety program improves food safety in primary industries.
The program aims to:
- lower cases of food borne illness
- create confidence in food industries
- make sure food production and processing businesses comply with standards and regulations
- apply the compliance enforcement policy ( or )
- link food production industry to government departments.
Accreditations and regulation
Find out about the safety standards, accreditations, and regulations for the following industries:
Food safety enforcement
Learn more about how food safety standards are enforced:
Page Last Reviewed: 22 Oct 2018