The principal pieces of legislation for which we have administrative responsibility are those Acts committed to the following ministers:
- Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- Minister for Forests.
- Minister for Regional Development.
- Minister for Sustainability, Environment and Conservation
- Minister for Water and the River Murray.
In some instances these Acts are supported by Regulations, Notices and Indentures or Directions.
Agriculture, food and fisheries
- Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (South Australia) Act 1994
- Agricultural and Veterinary Products (Control of Use) Act 2002
- Aquaculture Act 2001
- Biological Control Act 1986
- Fisheries Management Act 2007
- Fisheries (Validation of Administrative Acts) Act 2002
- Genetically Modified Crops Management Act 2004
- Impounding Act 1920
- Livestock Act 1997
- Phylloxera and Grape Industry Act 1995
- Plant Health Act 2009
- Primary Industry Funding Schemes Act 1998
- Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004
- Primary Producers Emergency Assistance Act 1967
- Rural Industry Adjustment and Development Act 1985
- Veterinary Practice Act 2003
- Wine Grapes Industry Act 1991
- Forestry Act 1950
- Forest Property Act 2000
- Local Government (Forestry Reserves) Act 1944
- South Australian Forestry Corporation Act 2000
Sustainability, Environment and Conservation
We also have limited administrative functions under Acts committed to other ministers. See Appendix 1 of our latest Annual Report for the full list.