Contribute to Crop Watch e-newsletter by:
- reporting your local disease observations
- collecting and sending diseased plant samples.
Reporting local observations
Send your observations for:
- cereals to Hugh Wallwork, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- pulses and oilseeds to Jenny Davidson, email@example.com.
Your reports are published with the report location, your name and/or company. Let us know if you would like a different arrangement.
Collecting and sending samples
You can collect and send diseased plant samples. Samples are especially useful for early rust sightings or uncertain diagnosis.
Samples must be packed in paper, not in plastic bags.
Send rust samples to:
- Australian Cereal Rust Survey, Plant Breeding Institute
Private Bag 4011, Narellan NSW 2567
Send all other samples to:
- Field Crop Pathology, SARDI
Locked Bag 100, Glen Osmond SA 5064