The AW Howard Memorial Trust may award up to five Honours Scholarships annually to deserving candidate for projects that facilitate pasture research.
The field of research of the study must be relevant to the objectives of the AW Howard Memorial Trust – agricultural and social science (including economics) relating to the development, management and use of pastures.
Conditions of the scholarship
The recipient must:
- be intending to commence approved honours tertiary studies with any Australian university
- be an Australian citizen or have been a resident in Australia for the three years immediately preceding the closing date of applications
- on completion of the approved research present to the Trust a two-page report summarising the outcomes of the study
The successful applicant will receive:
- a stipend of $5,000
- operating expenses of $3,000
Apply for the Honours Scholarship
- Applications open 1 August 2018
- Applications close 30 September 2018
Executive Officer, AW Howard Memorial Trust
- Phone: (08) 8303 9400
- Email: email@example.com