Cost recovery policy
This policy establishes principles that enable us to make consistent decisions on the appropriate recovery of the costs of our goods and services.
Customer service policy and charter
We take feedback on board and use it to improve our performance. This customer-centric policy also provides the framework for our customer service charter.
If you have feedback for us, please let us know.
Fraud and corruption control policy
We have zero tolerance for fraud and corruption. This policy and associated plan introduces the framework we use to prevent, detect, report and respond to fraud, corruption and other criminal conduct, misconduct and maladministration in accordance with the South Australian Public Sector Fraud and Corruption Control Policy.
We respect the privacy of personal information. This policy describes our requirements for:
- managing the collection, storage, security, access, correction, use, sharing and disclosure of personal information in line with the SA Department of the Premier and Cabinet Circular PC012 - Information Privacy Principles Instruction and public sector data sharing legislative requirements
- assessing, investigating, reporting and managing any information privacy data breaches, including tax file number information, in accordance with our data breach response and notification legislative obligations.
We have several internal policies, procedures and guidelines to help authorised staff with procurement processes.
We work within the following guidelines. Purchases:
- up to $33,000 need a verbal quote
- between $33,000 and $220,000 (GST incl.) need at least 3 written quotes
- between $220,000 and $550,000 (GST incl.) need at least 5 written quotes
- over $550,000 (GST incl.) need offers from the open or public market (where appropriate). These offers include:
- invitation to supply
- expression of interest.
We use the SA Tenders and Contracts website for all open market approaches.
Risk management policy
The risk management policy, procedure and the framework assist management and staff in implementing good risk management practices, and encourage decisions made on good information rather than existing practice or anecdotal evidence.
This policy provides a framework for engaging PIRSA volunteers, and guidance on the establishment of PIRSA volunteer programs and participation of volunteers in related activities.
We are committed to high levels of professionalism and ethical behaviour in delivering our service. We value transparency and accountability in administrative and management practices. The purpose of this policy is to:
- describe our internal mechanisms, protocols and approach to the effective receipt and management of disclosures of public interest information
- ensure that our processes are aligned with the Whistleblowers Protection Act 1993 (the Act).
Work health and safety and injury management policy
Our duty of care includes our people, contractors, volunteers and visitors. We aim to provide safe and healthy working environments.