Administrative release of information policy
In line with Government commitments, we aim to make more government information accessible at minimal or no cost to the public. This policy identifies the type of SA Government information most suited for administrative release by PIRSA, and seeks to ensure consistency is maintained in the processing and approval of administrative release of information requests, on a case-by-case basis.
Cost recovery policy
This policy establishes principles that enable us to make consistent decisions on the appropriate recovery of the costs of our goods and services.
Customer service policy and charter
We take feedback on board and use it to improve our performance. This customer-centric policy also provides the framework for our customer service charter.
If you have feedback for us, please let us know.
Fraud and corruption control policy
We have zero tolerance for fraud and corruption. This policy and associated plan introduces the framework we use to prevent, detect, report and respond to fraud, corruption and other criminal conduct, misconduct and maladministration in accordance with the South Australian Public Sector Fraud and Corruption Control Policy.
We respect the privacy of personal information. This policy describes our requirements for:
- managing the collection, storage, security, access, correction, use, sharing and disclosure of personal information in line with the SA Department of the Premier and Cabinet Circular PC012 - Information Privacy Principles Instruction and public sector data sharing legislative requirements
- assessing, investigating, reporting and managing any information privacy data breaches, including tax file number information, in accordance with our data breach response and notification legislative obligations.
We have several internal policies, procedures and guidelines to help authorised staff with procurement processes.
We work within the following guidelines. Purchases:
- up to $33,000 need a verbal quote
- between $33,000 and $220,000 (GST incl.) need at least 3 written quotes
- between $220,000 and $550,000 (GST incl.) need at least 5 written quotes
- over $550,000 (GST incl.) need offers from the open or public market (where appropriate). These offers include:
- invitation to supply
- expression of interest.
We use the SA Tenders and Contracts website for all open market approaches.
Public Interest Disclosure Procedure
We are committed to high levels of professionalism and ethical behaviour in delivering our services. We value transparency and accountability in out administrative and management practices. This Procedure supports a culture that:
- gives employees ‘voice’ in matters of ethics
- fosters an environment where people feel safe in discussing genuine and legitimate concerns about governance and ethical behaviour within PIRSA
- encourages the challenge of inappropriate behaviour at all levels within PIRSA.
Risk management policy
The risk management policy, procedure and the framework assist management and staff in implementing good risk management practices, and encourage decisions made on good information rather than existing practice or anecdotal evidence.
This policy provides a framework for engaging PIRSA volunteers, and guidance on the establishment of PIRSA volunteer programs and participation of volunteers in related activities.
Work health and safety and injury management policy
Our duty of care includes our people, contractors, volunteers and visitors. We aim to provide safe and healthy working environments.